Monday, December 9, 2013

LAYERED WEEKENDS

Happy Monday!
This weekend before the snow fell, I had to breakout my blue leather jacket one more time before it starts looking like the North Pole in NYC. I am hoping that we have a warm winter like we did two years ago because me and icy cold weather don't mix.

Since it was cold, I decided to do a little light layering. I rocked my blue Michael Kors leather jacket over a polka dot sweater from H&M and a classic white buttoned down shirt from ASOS. I threw on my deconstructed jeans and a pair of black suede pumps from Vince Camuto.

What do you think?

Shop My Look


1 comment:

  1. I already love this blog and look forward to your opinions on blogging, motherhood, plus size personal style and general pop culture. Along with Stylish Curves, I will be bookmarking this.

    Polka dots with cobalt blue and distressed jeans. On paper this sounds like a lot but you make it look classic and timeless. Love your style.

    Carol @ candekiss.com/blog

    ReplyDelete