Saturday, November 23, 2013

WINTER WHITE IN OLD NAVY PLUS

 Hey curvy girls all over the world,
It is finally coat weather and this year I kind of over indulged in outerwear. Normally I alternate between two coats. One dressy and one casual. However, this year I have about six new coats and I love every last one of them. Why do I have six coats you say?
Well, I don't need six coats but ever since I saw The Devil Wears Prada, I have been obsessed with coats. Anne Seeing Miranda Priestly wear a different coat everyday for some odd and totally vain reason made me want to have a weeks worth of coats of my own.


One coat that I knew I had to have this year was a white coat. I've been longing for one for years. I finally found a cute one. This double breasted white beauty was found online from the plus size section at Old Navy. I was so surprised that Old Navy even had this coat in plus. All the cute stuff is normally in the regular women's sizes.

I waited to wear this coat to the weekend because its not an everyday coat. There is no way I could get on the subway with it. It would be gray by the end of the day. For its first time out I wore it with my faux leather pants from Anna Scholz for Simply Be, my fave red suede pumps from Guess, a pair of leather gloves from Apt. 9 at Kohls, and I completed my look with my Michael Kors tote. 


I guess you could say I am tapping into my inner Olivia Pope, just with a little edge.

What do you think?

Shop My Look

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm totally down with having multiple coats for winter - it's hard not to get sick of just one! I usually wait until Jan or Feb when they're all marked down to get a new one. Diggin the new blog Ms Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Goodmorning,Ciao Alissa...Breathtaking,Amazing Style:This double breasted white Coat is very Chic and Fabolous on you...it's perfectly blended with the black pants,red shoes and stylish gloves and make You shining powerfull feminine Charisma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'Adore!! Very swanky look my friend!! Can't wait to see how you rock your new white coat next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it got cold enough in Australia for coats! You look extraordinary! <3

    ReplyDelete